My Home Page


click for larger image and more info


Speech and language therapy services in the schools are provided to students who have challenges in the areas of articulation, language (vocabulary, grammar, pragmatics), auditory processing and fluency. These difficulties must affect their participation in the educational setting. Students need to have an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) to receive services.

If you have a concern about your child's communicative skills, please contact your child's teacher or feel free to contact me directly here at Riley.


734-744-2680 x39254

or email at


Sherri Brown - Speech-Language Pathologist, Riley Upper Elementary

click for larger image & more info